Our refund policy was written to help protect your transaction with us if for any reason you are unhappy. Please read the Refund Policy carefully before purchasing, accessing or using any of our Programs, Products and Services.
Rocksview Digital Hub is committed to providing each customer with exceptional service. We want you to feel comfortable about transacting business with us.
Note: A student here is referred to any person that purchase, access or use any of our Programs, Products and Services.
- A student is not entitled to a refund if the student does not complete the course.
- A student is only entitled to a refund if the student takes the course, does all the assignment and didn’t see results after the student used our support, resources and implemented consistently what was taught within 3 months immediately after the students finished the course.
- A student forfeit the right for a refund if the student does not start or finish the course.
- A student that joins the course on flexible payment terms forfeit the right to a refund.
- A student that has an outstanding payment is not qualified for a refund.
- A student forfeit the right for a refund once the student download any of our course materials.
- A student taking our online course must complete the course and assignments within 2 months of first login to qualify for a refund.
If you meet these requirements, then all you need to do is email us ([email protected]) asking for a refund with your bank details. We will review your refund request and if you meet the training terms and conditions requirement then a refund will be granted. We would respond to refund request within 3-5 working days.
A failure to pay an instalment for any program may result in the suspension or termination of your access to our Programs, Products and Services.
Any cancellation by participant/s communicated at least fourteen (14) working days to the date of a program will qualify for a refund less an administrative fee of 20% of the Program fee.
In the event of any cancellation received less than fourteen (14) working days to the date of a program or any cancellation after login details to our practical online training platform as be sent and received, such participant shall not be entitled to a refund but shall be entitled to nominate a substitute attendee. Substitutions should be received by Digital Marketing Skill Institute at least 72 hours prior to the date of the program.
Updates and Effective Date
Rocksview Digital Hub reserves the right to make changes to our refund policy at any time. .
You are responsible for periodically reviewing our websites and our refund policy to check for any updates or changes.
If you have any questions concerning our refund policy, kindly email: [email protected]kill.com with your questions and expect a response within 1-5 working days.
BY USING THE SITE OR MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY OF OUR PROGRAMS,PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS REFUND POLICY, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE REFUND POLICY, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.